- Aspiring journalists (K-12) learn life skills from local changemakers
- Through the power of storytelling, students become "engaged, enlightened and empowered" while researching (and ultimately meeting) inspiring neighbors.
- Coaching is offered @ School @ After-School @ Home @ Zoom by teachers and peer-coaches, with mentoring from local journalists!
- Organized in SisterHood, BrotherHood, NeighborHood (gender-neutral) or SchoolHood groups.
- No cost to participate. Coaching sponsored by (changemaking) companies and neighbors. 25% of sponsorship revenue allocated to school partners.
- Check out our free coaching guide to start independently (with guidance to follow)
- Fill out our Partnership Inquiry Form (above) to collaborate with us!