Miller Academy Coaching | ReLaunch 2021
- Miller Academy Coaching was founded by Gretchen Miller while teaching at Milton Academy in 1996.
- Gretchen is a graduate of BC's Lynch School of Ed, Harvard Grad School of Ed and a Middle School teacher at Milton Academy.
- Originally a tutoring business, Miller Academy has evolved to offer coaching for executive function + skill-building
- And, in 2018, we launched an empowerment coaching platform for girls K-12, which we have since expanded.
- At the core of all we do lies our unwavering mission, vision and mantra: to "engage, enlighten and empower"
- Our academic coaches are teachers, peer tutors + retired professionals who always wanted to teach
- Our empowerment coaches have ranged from entrepreneurs to athletes. From authors to activists.
- A major goal is to attain Certified B Corporation status as a company that "does business to do good"
- Securing sponsorships so that our coaching is free to all (with priority for those from marginalized populations) is goal #1.
- Igniting our local economy by hiring students, single-parents and energetic, retired professionals is goal #2.
- Please reach out to learn more about any or all of the above. We'd love to connect!