- Named after Co-Founder Annika Viktoria, the name Nika V. derives from Nike, Greek Goddess of Victory
- Our SisterHood instills confidence in young girls through uplifting, journalism coaching camps
- Where we uncover girls and women who are thought leaders, change makers and role models.
- We then create small research / writing groups through our SpotLights program below
- Coaching camps for girls K-12, researching + interviewing inspiring girls and women of all ages
- Done @ school @ home @ play
- We coach our journalists in person and/or virtually
- Groups = 5-10 journalists
- Camps are generally 2 to 3 hours for a complete interview to be produced
- And can be spread out over a few weeks or a few days, lots of flexibility !!
- Form your own groups or we'll create one for you based on where you live and topic of interest
- $20.00 per journalist, per hour (free / sponsored for students from marginalized communities)
- Sign Me Up! (or learn more) by clicking on this Google Form