Academic Coaching Overview
- Our academic coaching includes subject tutoring + skill-building for students K-12.
- Our vision is to engage, enlighten and empower our students so that tutoring is no longer needed!
- Executive Function | Growth Mindset | Self-Advocacy
- Subjects Covered: English (ELA for younger grades) | Math | World Languages | Science | History
- Standardized Test Prep for Elementary, Middle and High School: ISEE, SSAT
- Stronger organizational skills | Improved grades + comments
- Increased class participation | Elevated confidence + self-advocacy
- 30, 45 or 60 minute blocks = average length for sessions (virtual or live)
- Rates vary based on session length, # of sessions and # of students (for small group options)
- Consultation with students, parents, teachers, advisors + learning specialists
- Development of goals for short and long term success
- Provided upon request from schools partners and families of: Boston Public Schools, BB&N, Charles River School, Dedham Country Day, Kingsley Montessori School, Meadowbrook, Milton Academy, Needham Public Schools, Newton Country Day, Nobles, Rivers, Saint Agatha's, St. Joe's, St. Sebastian's, Ursuline Academy